Friday, November 23, 2007

A sip of T E A


T E A is what I have to start my morning, to fill me up during my afternoon craving and to warm me up in cold winter nite. In other words, I have cuppa tea for almost everyday regardless of any moods I'm in.

I do hope I could consume the 'words of God' just like I enjoy my sip of T E A. Starting my day being thankful of having a gud nite sleep; craving for a new revelation each day and embrace His loving words during the toughest season of my life.

Just like there's always a milky cup of English Breakfast tea to start my day, a hot cuppa green tea to relieve my stomach after a big lunch, God words is always able to teach, comfort, encourage, challenge, strengthen me from time to time.
"Isn't it wonderful to have our sip of T E A in each day of our lives?"

No comments: