Monday, November 26, 2007

Travel in time


I remember the time when as a child I fancy the cool stuff in Doraemon movie. It's a story of a robot called "Doraemon" who travels in time to the era of 19s. And he has all these cool amazing stuff in his 4-dimensional pocket. Of all the stuff he has, my favourite is the time machine in Nobita's desk drawer.

I could think of a lot of things i could do with that thing :) On the top of my list is traveling to the exam day and get all the exam questions. Well, what more could you expect from a child... But now when I grew up, I wish i could go to the future and get the answers to all my questions.

A lots of time in my life, I ask myself "Am I doing the right thing?". I wonder if I'm taking the right degree, doing the right job, having the right guy, serving in the right ministry and so on. I may not have all the answers in life but I do know Someone is watching over me.

Lets travel in time! Imagine it is the last day of your life. A picture of you and your partner sitting on the bench in the park. Ask yourself these questions:

"What would you be proud of?" "If there's anything you could change, what would that be?" "Would there be any regret?"

Ponder on your answers and hopefully you'll know what to do now..

No comments: