Monday, December 10, 2007

A little box


Last friday, I went to the company Christmas Dinner @ Waters Edge. It's a beautiful restaurant by the sea with Harbour Bridge view complete with sparks from the Luna Park. The party starts at 6.30 and ended 12.00 pm. It was the first company Christmas dinner I've attended and it was awesome!

I realise sometimes I choose to seek Him in my list of options. I choose to seek His presence in the church, I choose to feel His comfort in my fellow Christian friends' arms, I choose to be taught by His words through the lips of people I've chosen etc.

The fact is God works in His way, God is everywhere, God is simply God. I could not put Him in my little box and expect Him to stay there.

God truly shows me His love through my colleagues' gesture, His presence was so thick before the party when me and my colleagues were getting ready, when we're taking photos and even after the party when I was dropping them off. God presence is everywhere, if only I've let Him out of the box sooner.

When I reached home that nite, I opened my little box and threw it away. I've decided to let God be GOD :)

No comments: